Monday, October 09, 2006

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

Man, what a wasted weekend!

Right now I'm at the end of a three day weekend (Thank you Chris Columbus). Saturday was fine, I went over to my brothers and helped him out all day, and played with my nephew, but no fishing, the river was at almost flood levels. Sunday morning I woke up and felt kind bad, and by 10:00 I felt the migraine coming on, and I hoped I could nip it on the bud. I layed around all day, trying to keep the throbbing to a minimum, felt better by dinner all the way until I went to bed, when I took another dose of migraine meds. I had forgotten that migraine pills are basically a big Tylenol with a huge ass shot of caffeine. I slept for about an hour, then I woke up and tried to go to sleep, which finally happened at 3:00, and the alarm went off at 6:00 so I could do laundry. I did get a little bit accomplished around the house cleaning wise, the floor is vacuumed and counters cleaned. Back to the grind tomorrow, and a visit from the parental units at the end of the week. Later days!

No comments: