Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Then there was.....

Greetings Program!

Well, take 2. I already wrote this once, but I didn't think to make a temporary copy, even with the internets being screwy. Guess what happened. DUH! Anyway, maybe I'll make this one shorter, since I have less time before I can split. Right now I am putting in resource data for a national inventory. Boring assed work, especially when you get to put in the same thing over and over when the internet goes. This month has been flying by, ma and pa were over this last weekend to see the grandkids (my niece Lacy and nephew Zeb) and pick up some world famous San Luis Valley potatoes. It was nice to get to visit them, and play with Zeb. He's hit the terrible twos, so he goes from being cute to throwing a tantrum in like 5 seconds. Got an e-mail today from another friend that is getting married, the number of single freinds I have are dwindling. My English Brown Ale is ready to bottle, so I get to sanitize, squirt, and cap tonight. Big fun. Anyway, Later Days!

No comments: