Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF

Hello Sports Fans!

Well, it's Friday, and while most people are out at the bars drinking celebrating their survival of the week and trying to hook up with the person of their dreams (or the one night stand), but I decided to skip the whole bar scene. I got a variety of beer, a football game, U of Nevada Reno vs. Northwestern, and a comfortable couch. I usually don't have much energy on Fridays, I must be getting old. Bars are ok if you are out with a bunch of friends, I'm more partial to a small, quiet place where you can actually talk to people without yelling over thumping beats of 90's dance music. Besides, the beer is half the price here, and I don't have to wait for someone to serve me. bonus! Anyway, seems like we have skipped a season here in the San Luis Valley, it has been in the 30's and raining, making it miserable to be outside for any length of time, since it was like 80 degrees last week. Guess I'll just have to buck up ;) Well, back to the football game. Check ya later!

No comments: