Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Post-Election Depression

For those who feel a little (or a lot) down in the dumps this day after elections, here's an article with a few tips.

read more digg story

I actually googled this, I am really bummed today. It doesn't help when the "other side" is right there to celebrate (yeah, I would probably be the same way). I hope that the "messiah" can work the miracles he has promised (doubtful), so I guess I hope that my umbrella is big enough and can hold up for the shit storm that is bound to happen. For more outrage and scolding aimed at the GOP (therapy), I suggest Nel Boortz and/or IMAO .

1 comment:

Chris McClure aka Panhandle Poet said...

Andy: I appreciate your help on the equi-lover issue over on Common Sense Agriculture, Conservation and Energy.