Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Christmas!

Well, first of all, looks like Cutler and the Donkeys are going to win the football game. Now I have to hear about it tomorrow. Bedsides that, not much else going on. Playing a new online game which is a cross between risk and yahtzee called kdice, and I'm getting by butt kicked. No snow here, but sounds like snow back in ol' Nevada, which is where I'm heading Tuesday. I am taking two weeks off, and the big office party is tomorrow at lunch, meaning that work should be minimal tomorrow. Looking forward to going home, not excited yet, I don't think that'll happen until tomorrow. The flight home and back is a little crazy, getting tickets was a challenge. Plus I have to drive to Albuquerque, which is about 4 hours. Well, hope ya'lls holidays are good!

No comments: