Sunday, September 03, 2006

Views From the Top

Here are a few pictures I have taken of the San Luis Valley (SLV), which is in South Central Colorado. The valley is flanked on the west side by the San Juan Mountains and the Sange de Cristo Mountains, with Alamosa (where I live) on the eastern end. I moved here last March, and think it's one of the better moves I have made so far.

This picture was taken from Lookout Mountain, and is an aerial view of Del Norte and my old place I was renting, it's the one with the blue roof. The one below is of the very western end on the SLV.


The San Luis Valley has a variety of different landscapes, from the potato and alfalfa pivots to the high mountain wildflowers.

Anyway, just a lazy day at the casa, I have a list of things I should be be doing, a list of things I could do, but I might just nap. Later Days!

No comments: